Sunday, December 28, 2008

The youngest of the Gordon Minty Clan


Hello! This is Anne, Gordon and Linda's 2nd child. Or as I like to remind my older sister the Youngest in the family. I don't have much to say tonight, but I wanted to share that I am extremely excited that we started this! What a great idea, dad. I will post a photo as soon as I can catch my dog (Kapono) not to mention catch my boyfriend (Luke), who doesn't run as fast but is very agile for a guy his size; give me a week to catch them and find some snazzy sweaters (Jeff, can we borrow a couple?) to dress them in and I will post a photo. Hope all is well with everyone and good night!

Okay I succumbed to the pressures of an older sister. This is a photo from Easter. Yup I am still a BIG kid. I loved those bunnies ears, Kapono wanted to eat them-

1 comment:

  1. In part of a Minty family and my grandfathers name is Gordan Keith Minty

    ReplyDelete